31 May 2009

he will never know how much he meant to her
ITS SUNDAY . boring day lah . sleep quite early ytd cuz not feeling well luh . wakeup at 2+ i think but my head still hurts lah . wait for my sis & mother to go over to my auntie house to play mahjong den i online . was boring luh today . dame hungry also cuz i only drink a cup of milk when i wakeup till just now i had my dinner . went to weight myself just now . i silm down le sia . LOL . cuz of all these problem make me like tat , but also good lah . house was dame quite lah cuz sis was out :D den actually wanna go out dinner with meihui de . but she going over to yishun for dinner leh . far sia , only for dinner den come back .so never go luh . sorry arh meihui . tmr is monday liao . aiai haven give me ans sia if tmr going out slack mah >.<>.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home