22 May 2009

ERXIN ERXIN !!!!
didnt go to school ytoday also , cuz haven okay yet . dun know if my geography got pass not . hope got bah . wakeup online den chatchat with some old friend . thanks for those songs :D den was playing audi but stomach keep pain sia . play until half den i relise tat i haven eat my medicine . den ytd night de medicine say eat 2 i only eat 1 . blur sia me . have my lunch den help my bro in his game again . play till half jiu fell asleep le . so my sis takeover . they all dame noisy sia . i keep waking up but i was laughing lah cuz they say very stupid thing dame loud . still till 6 + wakeup have my dinner den watch tv . till now den blog lor . dun know wat is wrong with my msn sia . talk to some ppl they cant receive de . was online facebook just now den got one person dame erxin de lor . like so despo lor . ask me once to intro all these den say wat cuz looking for stead . so erxin sia . the face like shit like tat lor. den reply back not interested now come ask again . FUCK OFF LAH . erxin dabian . >.< hope i will feel better tmr bah . hope no more running to toliet :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home