28 May 2009

DO I LOOK DEPRESSED ?
my teacher say i look sad & depressed sia . maybe bah . school was the same today . these few days very slack cuz is either teacher never come if not den they have the intensive thingy . finally , no need go meet teacher liao . cuz its like the whole class also dun wan go den teacher help us lor . heng arh . if not teacher sure wan ask mummy wat happen to me de . saying im okay its just a lie . teacher talk to me when i waiting for shermaine outside office . after talking , tears fill my eyes . had lunch at yewtee point with shermaine . chat alot lah . home sweet home after tat . sorry zhu never pei you go bugis cuz i dun have the mood to go out luh . duibuqi . reach home bath & online . my emotion was like fcuk lah afternoon . sorry aiai arh . take a nap to make me feel better lah . im tired lah . really very tired . i just feel like sleeping for a longlong time or the best never wakeup . hope tmr will be a better day . i really dun feel like going to school . haiishh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home