23 May 2009


答应你 我会好好过 不让 这些眼泪白流
sleep very late ytd night cuz was chatting & plaing audi with my aiai :D benlai is my korkor de , but he say korkor too common liao . went to bed at 4 am cuz he say i having weitong & its late le . wakeup at 11+ cuz my mother suddenly shout " GRRRR " so dame loud tat i wakeup from my sleep . asked her wat happen she say shout for fun de . ha ... nvm cuz i always do tat to wake my family up . wakeup liao den online till now lor . was quite boring lah cuz nth to do . wanna go out de but see wanna rain le den nvm bah . search for some songs & found a new song from BY2 我知道 . i think its dame nice lah . went to look for the MV & my tears was rolling down my cheek when i was watching the MV . aiai say i very emotional , will mah ? maybe cuz i was thinking of somethings bah . after tat had my dinner & now was blogging right here lor . feeling very complicated lah . i found tat i had not been missing you so much like i used to & i dun know why . maybe its a good thing bah . but how am i able to forget someone when he is everything to me . perhaps going into a new relationship will help me bah but who will be there to help me cuz im a failure in relationship . today was the 97 days le . 3 more days to 100 days . i was crying & smiling to myself at the same time & i feel tat im very silly . but isit wrong to be silly ? i use to tot tat im the luckiest girl & i never tot tat i would not be able to hold ur hands anymore but i was wrong . everything around us has change & perhaps the both of us has change too . we two belong to two different world . its just tat we cross by each other & fate seem to put us tgt but everything ended too fast . its way too fast tat i cant even breathe . even if one day i had given up on you , you will still be someone very special to me in my heart cuz we had been through all those hard time , sadness & happiness tgt . even now you are not by my side , i know i had to go on without you & im sorry . everything has ended cuz of me . perhaps i said things way too harsh to you when we are angry with each other . im sorry but i have to go on without you . baby,iLOVEYOU . will you be saying this to me onces again ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home