16 May 2009


its saturday & im staying at home almost the whole day . sorry meihui & jeslyn i never go . ps wor . today no tuition for me cuz math exam over le . only my sis . wakeup online den have lunch . weee~ no cook . i love outside food can unless is my mum cooking :D after tat yuanting called me . meet her up at yewtee to pass her somethings then went to buy things for mummy to eat cuz she hurt her leg . saw angela on the way :D very xianmu them sia . always got their good friends around to ask them out , to share things with . after tat took the longer way home ( tat is wat i always do cuz i hope to see someone ) reach home play audi awhile den have dinner . sitting alone to eat with my grandma . poor thing sia . cuz mummy was bathing . sis was watching tv & fai piqi . brother was playing his com . i finish everything then they come down . blogging right now cuz nothing to do liao . just finish editing some photo i took today :D sometime i wonder why time pass so dame slow sia . im trying my very best to forget you but everything go pass so slow tat makes me remind me of you everytime . why you are so hard to forget ? sometime i even tot tat i have given up on you but when i fully awake i realise tat i had not & the feeling suck . i wanna shout out loud or even cry out loud to make me feel better . i cant forget you so simply cuz you left a deep scar on me . nothing in this world is fair & tat include relationship . its the most selfish thing on earth & i have to be selfish cuz i love you . i hate tat . i dun wan things to happen this way . but when i wanna end everything , its too late cuz i fell too deeply .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home