04 June 2009


109 days had passed
woot ~ so fast wor . it has been 109 days . iLOVEYOU . never went to school today cuz dame tired luh after the walk . still sleeping in my lalaland at around 11+ den meihui msg me ask if i can accompany her to orchard for job interview . wakeup prepare & off i go . finally i go town . i know i was late cuz i forget take my mrt card den have to ask maid take to mrt station for me . train-ed down to orchard wait for her to finish her interview . was fast luh . den went to taka walkwalk awhile den took bus 190 down to cck poly to get my mc . on the way i was thinking of wat happen on 18 dec 08 . its was our very first month & we also took 190 down to orchard to watch twilight . althought he nearly fall asleep . almost half a year le , hope he is doing well . wait very long sia to get my mc . den bus to lot 1 pei meihui eat . but only she eat lah . i brought kfc home . reach home bath & online luh . nth to do lah . tmr have to go school again . finally last day . den can go paint my nails or the best fake nails ( I LOVE IT :D )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home