03 April 2009


dame tired arh today.
wakeup at 530 cuz need meet early cuz going over to singapore poly for sport day.
meet liqing they all at gombak & trained to dover.
alot ppl lor in the morning in jurong.
sit dere doing nth lor.
heng got siyu to talk to.
cuz i find tat i try to talk to you all , you all are still the same.
hack care bout me or even walk away without me.
finish at 1230 den walk to mrt station wait for my bro den trained down to bugis.
pei him go buy keyboard.
walkwalk at bugis jiu go home le.

reach home had dinner & send mummy to airport.
think i wont be in good mood these few days of even to the next month.
heard a dame bad news.
i even cried on train when going to bugis infront of my brother.
MUMMY!!! I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL & NEVER MAKE YOU WORRY AGAIN.
47days & im still counting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home