29 March 2009


just came back from yewtee & i saw him.
dame happy lah.
even thought its a distant away but im dame happy.
dun know he saw me mah.
but i think got bah cuz he is like avoiding me when i look over.
walk dame slow cuz wanna see him longer but never see dao.
regard never wait for the next traffic lor.
if not jui DAMEDAME HAPPY liao.
my sis say her look over.
haiishhx. but still no fate lah.
wakeup around 11+ den have my breakfast & help my brother with his game thingy.
den do my english homework.
need to upload to teacher but i cant & dun know how so went around asking ppl if they got thumb drive.
ask&ask&ask.
FINALLY FOUND ONE.
THANK AUNTIE ( weijie's mom )
went over to his house & take but he's not at home.
bit disappointed lah.
came home den rain dame heavy.
den online & had dinner den go yewtee walkwalk & SAW HIM.
haiyah. DAME HAPPY LAH.
HEY PEOPLE,ADD MY NEW ACC.
incomplete_loves@hotmail.com

sometimes your smile is important to me.
42days & im still counting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home