27 March 2009



today still feeling unwell.
but got go school lah. i guai kai mah.
wakeup at 6am prepare den go school le.
took some photo when going toilet with tricia.
finish school at 1245 den go find my brother cuz he ask me pei him go cut hair.
den go westmall walkwalk wait for my mother to come cuz today got parents meeting.
brother brought a new speaker.
so now i have a better one cuz the older one is so dame CMI de.
reach school already got alot ppl liao.
need to wait&wait.
talk to teacher liao jui go westmall buy cake for my father cuz today its his birthday.
reach home had dinner.
just finish cutting the cake&blog.
feeling quite lah.
cuz he lost his phone.
cant contact him.
den ytd ask if he wanna talk on phone but he say today den talk bah cuz he tired.
but i wait&wait&wait.
my phone didnt ring at all.
didnt even reply me.
i know im nth to you le in ur heart.
haiishhx. you used to cheer me up when im sad.
but now you are gone.
its incomplete.
40days & im still counting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home