12 March 2011

It's been long time since i last blog with my own pictures. It's march already. Still remember when I'm in secondary school, I'm dying for march holiday, june holiday, september holiday & december holiday. But now, I miss school. I miss hillgrove :( Staying at home doing nothing is boring.

Been shopping these few weeks. Feel so sinful ! My money, I have to control it. Pay is coming soon i guess. Its march 11 already & the pay is not here yet. Damn it! Went to IT fair yesterday with mummy, sister & my da-yi. So many people even its the first day. Someone was working there. Wanted to go look for him but i don't know where he is. Brought a new earpiece for myself :D & i found a webcam at home. Mummy brought it long ago from china -.- Simply hate china products luh although many items are ' made in china '. So cheapo one luh. Gonna get a new laptop for myself in ite :D Weee ~ Gonna get a pink one :DD Adult fare dame expensive man which spoil my mood of going out. 1 trip nia $1++. Going sentosa tomorrow with my clique. So excited. But many people not joining us :( Tricia & Yishan !!! My baobei sunnu & baby not coming :(( Sad ttm. Lucky I still have my girls around :DD Having steamboat for dinner tmr ! It been long time since i last meet arhboy, hehe. Gonna tune in early tonight, its a long day tomorrow.

Hope time make me feel better
with you treating me this way.
I hate it. One moment you are sweet,
One moment you are not & saying stuff which
I don't wanna hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home