08 February 2011

Finally , i updated my bloggie :D Like for months its dead. Its a brand new year & its already feb. Time really do pass superduper fast.

My O lvl result ain't good. Very bad. Till now even when i think bout it , tears still roll down from my eyes. Got into ite business studies ( admin ). Fcuk ite alright. Its not the course i wanted. The course i really wanted , interested in studying was my first choice , hospitality. But its alright since ite was not the school i wanted to study in i shall work hard in this course & get into poly's hospitality. I know its hard & i have to work super hard. I'm no longer that lucky who is able to just pass PSLE , just pass N lvl. I failed badly. I'm unable to make my parents proud of me. From now on , i have to work hard for things i want , for my own future.

Chinese new year is over. No cny mood at all even on the first day. Damn those fcukers who keep asking bout my result & thanks to my mum , she told like everyone i went to ite. Very proud huh ? Told them not to say anything bout it because I don't want them to know. They don't know whats the feeling. They just don't understand. Think this year is not going to be any better. This home , I'm slowly feel its like a hotel to me. Just a place for me to sleep & eat. I can't feel anything from here, simply hate coming back. There's one thing I'm sure of , when i grow up & i when i have the money to feed myself , I'm gonna move out of here.

Lets not talk bout those unhappy stuff. Its just spoiling my mood. Watching lots of drama nowadays. Audi-ing seem nothing to me anymore & that's a good thing. I should have quit that game long ago :D Watching Love Buffet , Endless Love & Vampire Diaries. Will be working with Gwenda on the 19 & 20 . 25 , 26 & 27 we will be staying over at my aunty's place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home