14 November 2010


Finally O lvl is over !! Its like finally can . Time for us to enjoy before we get back out results . Gwenda is staring to work tmr , followed by the rest but me ? Sitting at home -.- Wondering if mummy got help me ask her work there if they are hiring .

When out with cliques today to get our stuff for prom . Was fun but damn tiring . Legs damn pain like shyt . Brought everything :) When to orchard to continue shop . Head down to 1head after tat . Chatting with zhihao they all bout where to go after prom . Hmm ... I also dk . Cant really think of any place to go . Will be meeting liqing on next tuesday to get a haircut tgt . Gonna collect my prom ticket from school first . Mr Chin keep go home so early ! Gonna do pedicure too , shave my eyebrown . Feeling so tired . 6 more days to prom . OMG , I cant wait !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home