24 February 2011

Have been sleeping really late nowadays. No school what but dear Joanna , its bad for your health. Even now when I'm blogging its already 3.20am. Go sleep now & stop playing facebook CSI , crazy going after jokwon :x

Worked on last weekend was tiring. Maybe because I didn't work for sure a long time that why. Standing whole day & thanks Gwenda, I'm not that bored after all :D Won't be working for natas because the pay is too low le lah. Kinda pissed off by that stupid auntie who is working there. Who she think she is man. My job is to serve customer to you guys & telling people where to go NOT BY YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO ! Serve you customers you scold me ask me don't serve you. Fine~ But why the hell you keep show attitude & stare at me when I didn't serve any customers to you ?!?! You told me to do that & so I did. What the fcuk you want sia? Sit there whole day & slack ? They ask you come here work not sit there be model. Even if you wanna be a model also can't lah. Look at your lj face. OLD HAG ! Stupid MAY LEE ! Fcuk ur asshole ttm !


March holidays is coming & I thought I would be going oversea again but now I guess not. Daddy can't get any leave that whole week again. I can go anytime but its that bitch who need to go school. School gonna start in less then 2 months & I'm scare like shyt. I don't like talking to people I don't know & that I'm gonna die. I hate being alone :( Scare to see ' him ' in school. Seriously, I don't know I kinda hate him. See him feel like slapping him & I DON'T KNOW WHY !! What is wrong with me I also don't know. Get pissed off easily nowadays.

Dear MrComputer, please don't die at this period of time
or I'm gonna be bored ttm at home when everyone is working.
Dear MrRollerMouse, please don't go crazy now. PLEASEEEEE !
Or I will go mad keep restart com.
Thankyou MrComputer & MrRollerMouse :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home