23 August 2009

silly-ness is all i have

lalala .. dun think i can stop using com for a day . sleepy day for me . morning wakeup fever is gone le but still head still very pain & heavy . used com & lalala .. nth much to say . went out around 4+ i think . train-ed down to orchard to meet meihui & sam . go over to far east gaigai . actually mood was okay de . but received some not very nice de msg . mood sink all the way down . train-ed home alone cuz they taking bus . chat to aiai on my way home . was laughing & haiishh all the way most dulan today is im being fool by this girl call tsejun . knn . fun to fool me arh . childish act . one day you will get it . make me dame dulan sia . kk .. enough of all these . dun wan think bout her . think dao jiu boiling . haiishh . i have decided . i think since this is the decision you have made , i will keep all my feelings to myself from now on bad . maybe im trying to avoid you wat but i have lose hope & trust le . but i know i cant stop myself from msg-ing you . haiishh . im speechless .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home