22 April 2009

today never go to school cuz having stomach cramp.
wakeup online & had prepare to go meet meihui cuz she pei me go batok polyclinic take mc.
sorry i know i was late :D
saw shanmin at yewtee but sorry never stop & say hello cuz was rushing.
den waiting for train think tat guy is jingxiang ( weijie's friend )
saw him & he look at me like he was shocked or i look like a monster. LOL.
he was with his group of friends & all of them look at me.
i was scared lah.
he walk over & ask ' you weijie's ex arh ? '
i dian tou. ' joanna arh ? '
i still dian tou.
den he walk off.
SCARY LAH. scare me sia. i tot wat.
meet meihui at polyclinic.
thanks arh den when to westmall walkwalk awhile.
got ppl ask for meihui number.
i was laughing cuz her face was all red.
VERY RED. :DD
she say she was shocked lah. haha.
dne when to 621 slackslack den meihui go meet her mother.
i den train-ed down to bugis cuz my sis fever haven okay & my mother bringing her to kk hospital.
reach bugis mother called say no need come liao.
i was like WTF. i reach liao den say no need come.
very dulan lah.
den have to train-ed back alone.
thanks meihui pei me msg awhile.
but i fall asleep in train.
reach yewtee went to s11 buy dinner & home sweet home.
sian. friday have to go school liao.
cuz today no go >.<
dun know wat was wrong with me these few days.
my emotion very the...
im missing you like hell.
i hope you were there for me all the time.
or even just a simple msg can cheer me up.
please dun go away baby.
cuz i need you now.
im weak. im really weak.
66days & im still counting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home