08 September 2009

diediediedie !!!
N lvl start liao .. so dame fast luh . ytd was chinese paper .. heng chingkiat korkor lend me his chinese electronic dic . if not i can fail liao :D den today was chinese listening at 8am . go there reach the class they give us listen fm .. listen till i sleep . 830 den start . finish den rush home take a nap cuz im really way too sleepy . wakeup at 12 den go study social studies till 1 den go back school . the paper was quite hard bah . worst is I CANT FINISH IT :( first time i cannot finish my exam paper sia . den so hrng its N lvl . fk luh . sad die me . sure fail liao :( after tat go lotone with diana . thanks for accompanying me . brought food home . subway & sushi <33 reach home online till now luh . tmr last paper den have to wait till oct le . english . OMG . i scare lah . after i cant finish my social studies , i very scare liao :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home