09 April 2009


hmm... today no go school cuz my gum is swollen. WTH.
run everywhere to look for dental sia.
in the end go to limbang see.
den go back poly take mc cuz the dental say they is a clinic so they dun give mc.
WTF lah. cost me $100 say no mc. FUCK THEM UPSIDEDOWN.
come back feel like vomiting lor.
cuz they dun know put the stupid thingy&i never had my lunch.
reach home online & of course eat cuz im dame hungry de lor.
on my way back from dental i keep think why do i ended up like tat?
i lose him & now i seem to lose my friends too.
i have no one to talk to when im down.
no one know how i feel.
how i wish you were there for me lor.
but THANKS for reply-ing me to pei me talk awhile. :)
im happy le.
baby,ur the reasons i smile
53days & im still counting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home